NDT LEVEL III CONSULTANCY
NDT inspection requires knowledgeable supervision. In fact, many industry standards mandate Level III oversight in both the training of NDT methods and program development and oversight. Our Level III Consulting Services are designed for companies that require the input of a Level III.
- Selection of right non-destructive testing method/s and techniques suitable for the application
- Selection of suitable equipment for specific purpose
- Preparation of NDT inspection procedures for various inspection methods, clients and jobs
- Preparation of procedures based on International, National or in-house Codes, Standards and specifications to meet customer requirements
- Preparation of Test report formats and NDE technique sheets
- Preparation of advanced NDT procedures such as Ultrasonic testing of TKY joints, Immersion Ultrasonic testing procedure and Aerospace NDT procedures, Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing, Time of Light Diffraction UT, Long range UT, Magnetic flux leakage etc,
- Procedures for Advanced NDT methods such as Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT), Ultrasonic testing (UT), Liquid Penetrant Testing(PT), Radiographic Testing, Positive Material Identification (PMI) and Hardness Testing.
- Preparation of written practices as per ASNT recommended practice SNT-TC-1A
- Review of all inspection procedures
- Review of procedures based on International, National or in-house Standards & Specifications.
- Validation of Procedures
- ASME code stamp certification consulting services