Enormous losses in the industrial sector are caused by malfunctions which could be prevented. Although damages and degradation of isolation materials and other materials are not visible, in most cases they can be solved through preventive measures.
Infrared Thermography is a fast NDT inspection method which does not influence the process and maps the temperature differences of any object in a range from -50ºC to 1500ºC.
Thermography uses a camera containing large numbers of infrared sensors which can detect and measure small temperature differences. The image showing these differences can be downloaded to and displayed on a PC, normally as a colour or grey-scale map.
- Rapid solar farm inspection
- Security & surveillance
- Module insulation inspection
- Leak detection
- Thermal profiling
Benefits of Thermography:
- Reduction of production losses due to unplanned downtime
- Reduced maintenance and repair costs
- Increased equipment life
- Increased Mean-Time-Between-Failures (MTBF)
- Increased productivity and profitability